Newedge

www.newedge.com

Great Summer Internship Opportunity

Intern (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe pay is very reasonable for interns. If you are outgoing Newedge is a great place to network with professionals to land a post-graduation job.

ConsThe environment isn't the most professional that I have experienced. It is also easy to recognize faults in multiple lines of communication within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe internship program could use a little bit more structure in the future. I would suggest organizing one or two intern events throughout the summer so that interns can share experiences.

not bad

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Newedge

Pros: the french culture which not bad sometimes Cons: It's a bit too frenchy for a global company More

If you enjoy a lack of opportunities, leadership, and an apathetic work environment then this is the place for you.

Associate Director (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Newedge

Pros: It's a job and the resulting paycheck. To be fair, there are some very smart people working at this company and you can learn… Cons: Numerous; poor systems, poor management, poor career mobility and progression. I have never worked in a company before where can you physically feel the… Advice to Senior Management: Unfortunately, I believe the point of no return has been breached; too much has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Newedge.

Worked for Newedge? Contribute to the Community!