Newedge

www.newedge.com

Great Summer Internship Opportunity

Current Employee - Intern  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY

Pros

The pay is very reasonable for interns. If you are outgoing Newedge is a great place to network with professionals to land a post-graduation job.

Cons

The environment isn't the most professional that I have experienced. It is also easy to recognize faults in multiple lines of communication within the company.

The internship program could use a little bit more structure in the future. I would suggest organizing one or two intern events throughout the summer so that interns can share experiences.

Other reviews for Newedge

not bad

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

the french culture which not bad sometimes

Cons

It's a bit too frenchy for a global company

If you enjoy a lack of opportunities, leadership, and an apathetic work environment then this is the place for you.

Current Employee - Associate Director  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Chicago, IL

Pros

It's a job and the resulting paycheck. To be fair, there are some very smart people working at this company and you can learn a lot IF you are driven and show the desire. Unfortunately that number grows smaller each month as more and more people get fed up with the numerous problems this company faces and move their talents elsewhere. Sadly it's the people that can move that do, the people that can't stay. In the end, we bring in people that aren't able to achieve 1/10th of what their predecessor were (albeit to a certain degree understandable), so the revolving door cycle starts anew; resulting in a domino effect on both productivity and morale.

Cons

Numerous; poor systems, poor management, poor career mobility and progression. I have never worked in a company before where can you physically feel the dissatisfaction in the air. Alas, I am a current employee; but like roughly 80% of all non-sales employees I am biding my time until the job market picks up and then leaving this godforsaken, misguided company as fast as I can.

Unfortunately, I believe the point of no return has been breached; too much has happened for current employees to have any faith in the directives of senior managment.

There are newer employer reviews for Newedge.

Worked for Newedge? Contribute to the Community!