Newell Rubbermaid
www.newellrubbermaid.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

This company is Amazing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Winchester, VA

I worked at Newell Rubbermaid

ProsCulture, Pay, Management, Teamwork.

The culture was the selling point for me. Everyone seemed to know everyones name. The dress is business casual and never frowned upon. The leadership team (at least my managers) supported work-life balance better than any company I've worked for.

Please note, I hate when people complain that a company cares about its customer more than the employees - whoever wrote that is a moron. The customer is the reason the company is in business. If companies cared more about employees than their customers, then you wouldn't have a job. Newell has one of the better balances of who's more important; the customer or the employee.

If you are a hard worker with a positive attitude, you will go far in the organization and be recognized for your contributions.

ConsTechnology to support operations - Most manufacturing companys, however, are behind the times with basic technology (like smart phones, computers and software). At Newell it seems you have the minimum to get the job done, but this is made up with good teamwork.

Teamwork is great (at least in my function), however across the company it is silo'd

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside of the box more. Continue to develop employees for future positions, this seems to be one of the companies strongest points.

Good Experience but could be better

Product Marketing Intern (Current Employee)
Huntersville, NC

I have been working at Newell Rubbermaid

Pros: Great products, always fun to work for a company that makes products you can relate to. Had a great manager… Cons: Company is currently struggling and facing new leadership, downsizing, and slow performance. I worked there as an intern and was not given a full… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open and honest with how the company is doing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Barely an OK place to work...seems to be going down-hill.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Newell Rubbermaid

Pros: Varies depending on manager and business unit. Overall, there's… Cons: Layoffs/Cutbacks to the point of not being able to do… Advice to Senior Management: Realize your people are what makes your company succeed and treat them like it. Laying off someone and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Newell Rubbermaid.

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!

Newell Rubbermaid – Why Work for Us?

It's an incredibly exciting time at Newell Rubbermaid. Our future is bright and our potential is unlimited. We are at a defining moment in our history - one that we are confident will shape who we are and how our story… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newell Rubbermaid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Newell Rubbermaid CEO Michael B. Polk. All reviews posted anonymously by Newell Rubbermaid employees.