Newell Rubbermaid
www.newellrubbermaid.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Depends a lot on which location you're in

Cambridge, MA

ProsGreat compensation, bonus structure if you ask for it. Some really smart people work there too-- you have to seek them out, because Newell is scattered all around the country.

ConsI wouldn't say that all the senior leadership is smart-- many are stuck in their ways, and flip flop all over the place on s trategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd suggest that management not focus so much on cost-cutting all the time-- so many rounds of layoffs left us demoralized and understaffed to do really good work.

Growth and development

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Newell Rubbermaid

Pros: Development opportunites and training opportunities Cons: Significant level of change currently More

Good place to work however there are a lot of politics which impact promotional opportunities

Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Newell Rubbermaid

Pros: Good Brands Good Compensation Big company worldwide Cons: Promotional opportunities are limited and driven by politics Advice to Senior Management: Create more career opportunities for people to move into the… More
There are newer reviews on Newell Rubbermaid.

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!

Newell Rubbermaid – Why Work for Us?

It's an incredibly exciting time at Newell Rubbermaid. Our future is bright and our potential is unlimited. We are at a defining moment in our history - one that we are confident will shape who we are and how our story… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newell Rubbermaid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Newell Rubbermaid CEO Michael B. Polk. All reviews posted anonymously by Newell Rubbermaid employees.