Newell Rubbermaid

www.newellrubbermaid.com

Newell in the Growth Game Plan Era

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat corporate office, competitive salaries for area, proximity to good Atlanta suburbs, talented workforce in most positions. Tuition reimbursement program for higher learning. Flexible work hours in most positions. Global reach.

ConsCompany is a serial re-organizer. Things have recently started to stabilize under new CEO, but "Growth Game Plan" initiatives haven't made a major impact to many facets of the company yet. Must be self starter to get recognized and promoted. Doing status quo competitently isn't enough to advance. This is both a pro and con.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more effort developing talent already within organization, more transparency on long term plans from middle mangers to individual contributors.

Great place to work...for a while

I have been working at Newell Rubbermaid

Pros: Great opportunity for growth. Good work/life balance. Cons: Constant restructuring and layoffs bring down morale. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Company is under growing pain

Supply Chain (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Newell Rubbermaid full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Talented people, great workplace, flexible hours and competitive salaries Cons: Reorganize management structure every year. Too many layoffs in… Advice to Senior Management: Need to focus on bringing employees engaged in company objectives No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Newell Rubbermaid.

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!