Newell Rubbermaid

www.newellrubbermaid.com

It was a great learning environment.

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsAlways looking at best practices and driving technology. Great opportunity to learn and gain expertise. Work/ life balance and culture are fantastic. People here love being here and believe in the products they sell.

ConsSeveral departments across too many business groups have undergone changes too fast and have left employees nervous and uncertain about the direction and future of the company. Over the past 4 years the company may have become too lean and lost some of it's strategic edge as business units do not all go to market the same way yet were aligned together to streamline functions that do not drive sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of alignment of business units by common theme of product offerings align business units by how the products are purchased by consumers.

A constant revolving door of executives, restructurings and changing strategies

I have been working at Newell Rubbermaid full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some really strong brands, like Sharpie and Calphalon. Decent… Cons: Constant restructuring and management changes, which ripples through the organization. Fairly negative environment in Atlanta, and salary freezes for… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on the people, create career paths, and do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Creative Team Member

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Newell Rubbermaid full-time for more than a year

Pros: New office space with gym, cafeteria and good meeting spaces Cons: Salary not dependent on performance Advice to Senior Management: More transparency in goals, decision making and roadmap More
There are newer reviews on Newell Rubbermaid.

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!