Newfield Exploration
www.newfield.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company to Work For

ProsWonderful experience with direct supervisors and management in general. Company works to keep everyone educated in things happening in the industry as well as within the company.

ConsCompensation package was not what Human Resources promised when going through the interview stage. Took position anyway, in hopes that compensation will improve.

Great company to work for

I have been working at Newfield Exploration

Pros: Pay for performance, opportunity for career growth Cons: Flexible company, change may uncomfortable for some More

Not bad, could be worse.

I have been working at Newfield Exploration full-time

Pros: Plenty of work. Good employee benefits. Flex schedule.… Cons: many changes occurring with personnel. Lack of communication. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep opening up the lines of communication. Develop career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Newfield Exploration.

Worked for Newfield Exploration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newfield Exploration reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Newfield Exploration CEO Lee K. Boothby. All reviews posted anonymously by Newfield Exploration employees.