Newfield Exploration

www.newfield.com

its a fast pace type of work, with alot of duties put on you as a operator

Prosthe place is great ,benifets and schedule is great, some very helpful co workers willing to help out when needed,

Consits like a great big soap opra, alot of he said she said alot of cliques its alot of not what you know ,IT'S who YOU know to get a job........ alot of lazyness by fellow employees leaving extra work for their partners ,and their parnters picking up the slack and they end up smelling like a rose compared to the operator dueing the actual work.............

Advice to Senior Managementjust more comunication, we are getting last minute,taskes to do as it takes more than a week or a few days to complete as for say ,well review sheets 30 plus wells in a 8 day plus take care of your issues with your wells ............

Wonderful company.

Senior Accountant (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Newfield Exploration as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They treat their people well. Cons: Consolidating accounting and finance at the corporate office thus limiting… More

Too many games are played

Materials Analyst (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Newfield Exploration full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Vacation - Salary is decent. Need better stock options for… Cons: too much favoritism. If you don't play the games, you… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing games. Communication is key to keeping good employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Newfield Exploration.

Worked for Newfield Exploration? Contribute to the Community!