News America Marketing

www.newsamerica.com

Complete lack of innovation and rewards/compensation

Account Director (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsFun co-workers, lots of practice with presentations and public speaking, true outside sales experience from the beginning. Overall, direct managers are engaged with reports and provide helpful feedback.

ConsThe sales development program is really just a data entry role for the first two years. Despite recognition and a track record of success everyone is promoted in a cycle and all that matters is tenure, not performance. The products are fine but completely lacking in innovation or excitement which makes the sales process incredibly difficult. The environment is very corporate which makes retaining employees a huge challenge. Compensation for the first 3 years is unlivable in a large city.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees more and vary pay between cities like Cincinnati and New York. Listen to the feedback during exit interviews and actually implement some changes.

Always seem to be unorganized

Field Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at News America Marketing part-time for more than a year

Pros: If it wasn't for the flexible hours, I don't think I would still work for… Cons: The pay could be better. Things always seem to be… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to keep quality employees, pay them a… More

Cart Merchandiser

Cart Merchandiser (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

I have been working at News America Marketing part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible hours Easy independent work Great friendly people Cons: Job is only for one week per month Have to use… Advice to Senior Management: Overall not a bad part time job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on News America Marketing.

Worked for News America Marketing? Contribute to the Community!