There are newer employer reviews for News America Marketing

Complete lack of innovation and rewards/compensation

Former Employee - Account Director  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I worked at News America Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun co-workers, lots of practice with presentations and public speaking, true outside sales experience from the beginning. Overall, direct managers are engaged with reports and provide helpful feedback.

Cons

The sales development program is really just a data entry role for the first two years. Despite recognition and a track record of success everyone is promoted in a cycle and all that matters is tenure, not performance. The products are fine but completely lacking in innovation or excitement which makes the sales process incredibly difficult. The environment is very corporate which makes retaining employees a huge challenge. Compensation for the first 3 years is unlivable in a large city.

Pay employees more and vary pay between cities like Cincinnati and New York. Listen to the feedback during exit interviews and actually implement some changes.

102 Other Employee Reviews for News America Marketing (View Most Recent)

Always seem to be unorganized

Current Employee - Field Representative
    Current Employee - Field Representative

I have been working at News America Marketing part-time for more than a year

Pros

If it wasn't for the flexible hours, I don't think I would still work for the company. I also like the ability to work on my own, with little supervision.

Cons

The pay could be better. Things always seem to be in a state of chaos. Lots and lots of turnover.

If you want to keep quality employees, pay them a better rate.

Relevant portfolio, great client access, fun culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at News America Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People are great, employes are only promoted from within, vast portfolio to sell

Cons

Ultra corporate environment, little flexibility

There are newer employer reviews for News America Marketing

Worked for News America Marketing? Contribute to the Community!