News Corp
www.newscorp.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

It's a great place to work. I love the people and atmosphere.

ProsThe opportunities for cross training and advancement are great especially because the company is so large. Recent reorganizations have improved the efficiencies within the organization.

ConsThe communication could be better and teams could take a less silo-ed approach to the business and customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue investing in your people and streamlining processes where possible. Redundancies and poor communication not only slow progress but expose weakness to prospects and customers.

Exciting, never know what to expect next

Milano (Italy)

I have been working at News Corp

Pros: Very entrepreneurial Flexible Encouraged to generate ideas Cons: Processes unstructured Entities do not talk to each other that much More

Pretty good.

Ad Sales Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at News Corp

Pros: Good social and working environment. Cons: not a lot of opportunity for growth in GA. Advice to Senior Management: Please do not ignore your regional offices. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on News Corp.

Worked for News Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at News Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for News Corp CEO K. Rupert Murdoch. All reviews posted anonymously by News Corp employees.