Newton Europe

www.newtoneurope.com
  www.newtoneurope.com
There are newer employer reviews for Newton Europe

Challenging and interesting work in a very dynamic environment

Current Employee - Lead Consultant
Current Employee - Lead Consultant

I have been working at Newton Europe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Too many to list in reality, but a few are; the people are amazing, the work is varied and most of all it's great fun. You never have two days the same, and the company really care about making it work. You can get involved in whatever you are interested in and are encouraged to start new things if you want to.

Cons

You work away from home, which doesn't suit everyone. Although we never work weekends and get good holidays it can be hard work during the week.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Newton Europe (View Most Recent)

Newton

Current Employee - Consultant in Oxford, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Oxford, England (UK)

I have been working at Newton Europe full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Challenge, development, responsibility, career prospects

Cons

Hard work but weekends off, away during the week

So much better than my last firm

I have been working at Newton Europe full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Newton gives me so many opportunities professionally. So many of my close friends I met at Newton. And it has allowed me to have fun along the way. We work hard but it feels like we are a team working on meaningful engagements for clients. Clients seem to like working with us which wasn't always the case in my last firm.

Cons

The main con is the need to be out working where our clients are, which means you travel around and have nights in hotels. Lots of socialising when 'off the clock' which is amazing but tiring sometimes!

I know the management work hard to make Newton as good as possible and that Newton isn't perfect for everyone (look at comments below) but I honestly think you do the right thing most of the time and it is a really positive culture that the vast majority love. The few people that aren't happy and leave seem to be the most difficult to please and don't actually perform that well when here - I sometimes think you should be harder on the under performers rather than always support them.

There are newer employer reviews for Newton Europe