NexRep

www.nexrep.com
There are newer employer reviews for NexRep

Nexrep pushs and pressures to sell clubs, and packages of dubious reputation.

I worked at NexRep as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

You can set your own hours

Cons

Terrible communication between shift leaders. Selling dubious products. Must meet club goals and if you don't , you get put on the last call router. If you cancel a shift, you have 5 different people sending you messages inquiring about your whereabouts, some of them very nasty. Lots of employee turn over

Train your shift leaders better. Check the companies first to make sure they're legitimate.

30 Other Employee Reviews for NexRep (View Most Recent)

SRG has definite Pros and Cons

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at NexRep part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very nice people; one of the best IT GUIs of the WAH industry, good initial training, very diverse product line, interesting cross-sells. Never a dull moment!

Cons

Micro-management; but not as bad as at some other WAHs. Compensation is below average for the WAH industry, you will be disappointed at your first paychecks! You have to sell at lot per day, to earn a reasonable income from commissions. That's do-able if you select the right time slots; I'm sure not going to tell you which ones! Biggest Con: You have to upsell a Buyers Discount Club that many people are not interested in; and if you don't you will be doomed to a low metric level and you will get very few calls and fewer opportunities to make sales and earn commissions.

Move people up to higher metric levels based on their sales of your core product line, not the Free Rewards Plus Club.

very good

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at NexRep

Pros

Stewart Response Group is a work from home job. They pay me for my efforts in sales and I enjoy working there.

Cons

The only downside is when my internet goes down or one of our virtual systems is not working. That does not happen very often.

Stewart Response Group is a great place to work for. Their training and communication is also good. I am happy with their leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for NexRep