Nexenta Systems
www.nexenta.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

A great place to work with a unified team who cares about you as a contributor.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsThere has not been another company that I have been with that encourages career development, employee growth, and success. I feel very integral to the growth and success of the company as we take on more and more market at an unprecedented growth rate.

ConsLack of good places to eat within walking distance. There are plenty of restaurants, but since we are near Santa Clara university, you get the typical university student budget type of places to eat.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, happy so far!

A very close knit company where everyone feels like they matter.

Marketing Intern (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Nexenta Systems as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Everyone is treated like they matter. A nice sized start up with lots of room to grow with the company. The CEO Evan is a great guy… Cons: Didn't like having cubicles added. Used to feel closer to everyone when… Advice to Senior Management: Continuously keep in touch with employees. It means a lot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The plane has taken off. We're upgrading the engines in flight.

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nexenta Systems

Pros: Good people, clear company values, massive market, global company with customers and… Cons: With massive growth comes potentially infinite work; also the global customer set and employees… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing it. Never mind the torpedoes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nexenta Systems.

Worked for Nexenta Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nexenta Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nexenta Systems CEO Tarkan Maner. All reviews posted anonymously by Nexenta Systems employees.