Nexsen Pruet

www.nexsenpruet.com

Never met a more dysfunctional group of people!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charleston, SC

ProsSalary is a little better than most. The office, in terms of space design, cleanliness is nice even though the elevators break frequently. There are one or two of the newer Of Counsel that are very nice.

ConsWorst IT department ever. None on site. Software they use is out of date and insufficient. Lacking in desktop scanners. Some of the long-timers (staff) run the place despite their lack of skills, knowledge and abilities. See secretaries with 10+ yrs of experience that can't write complete sentences. Billable and collection requirements are absurd and your bonus depends on them.

Advice to Senior ManagementLess emphasis on cocktails and parties and more emphasis on doing quality work. Management seems to be more interested in bringing in business, rather than doing a good job and maintaining clients.

Great Firm to Work For

Assistant (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Nexsen Pruet full-time for less than a year

Pros: A smaller non-corporate mentality law firm. The firm seems to genuinely care about its employees. I don't feel that I am just a… Cons: So far, I haven't really experienced any real cons with working at Nexsen… Advice to Senior Management: My only advice would be that everything for new employees should already be set up and ready for them to be trained on; and that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Firm with good rep, but terrible Administration

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nexsen Pruet

Pros: Most people were great to work with and friendly; overall… Cons: Worst gossip-ridden office in the South! Lack of management leadership in local office;… Advice to Senior Management: Need better administrative professionals who really care and listen to… More
There are newer reviews on Nexsen Pruet.

Worked for Nexsen Pruet? Contribute to the Community!