Next Jump
www.nextjump.com New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work with awesome people

Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Next Jump

ProsIf youâ??re a high performance person and a good culture fit, this is a fantastic place to work. You'll have amazing opportunities to make a difference in a business.There is no micro-managing. You will be surrounded by smart, motivated, fun, and ambitious people. The company leadership is not afraid to make bold decisions which has ensured the company success through this last economic downturn.

ConsIf youâ??re not a high performance person or you donâ??t fit the culture you wonâ??t last long. If you are not comfortable with changing priorities it wonâ??t be a good place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make bold decisions and innovate.

Fast-paced, intense, exciting...but you have to want it

Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Next Jump

Pros: Company holds each NxJumper to an extraordinarily high standard. With each accomplishment, always pushed to reach even higher next time. The trust the company places in its… Cons: Little time for activities outside work. Not much work/life balance. Not a welcoming place for all -- unpleasant if you are in the middle or… Advice to Senior Management: Be more deliberate and wait a little longer before assessing people's performance. Particularly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work at Next Jump, we have cookies! (but we baked them ourselves, and they're burnt... and terrible)

Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Next Jump

Pros: Free breakfast Free dinner (after 9PM) Compensated for cab rides home (after 9PM) On-site gym On-site personal trainer On-site sleeping area (albeit it is difficult to get any rest) Small monetary… Cons: Extreme, unnecessary long work days (14-20 hour days are a norm, 30+ hour days are all too common) Abundant lack of talent in the ranks High amount… Advice to Senior Management: The long hours are completely unnecessary. The code base is riddled with bugs, vulnerabilities, and generally bad code with poor design decisions most likely due… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Next Jump.

Worked for Next Jump? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Next Jump reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Next Jump CEO Charlie Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Next Jump employees.