Next Step Living

www.nextstepliving.com

Dynamic, mission driven start-up

ProsGood ideas are executed quickly, hard work is rewarded, talented people are promoted quickly. Great environmental values run through everything they do and they get real, tangible results.

ConsIt is a start-up (4 years old) so things are constantly changing (mostly for the better). If you want to do the same thing the same way every day this is not the place for you. Also- the company is growing quickly so finding a place to sit can be challenging at times!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the vision and stay nimble! create better ways for folks to move through the company- promotions happen quickly now but a clearer "career path" for folks might help retain people and make sure the right people wind up in the right place.

Wonderful company and wonderful cause!

I have been working at Next Step Living full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company offering so many helpful programs to home owners. Management team is always open to help with personal development of employees. The best part… Cons: Some growing pains but a company this amazing is bound to grow quickly! Every day… Advice to Senior Management: Keep promoting from within! The employees appreciate it! We also appreciate the impact we're… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

On the rise...

I have been working at Next Step Living

Pros: A young and energetic group of people who are motivated… Cons: Still going through growing pains. Makes things hectic at times. More
There are newer reviews on Next Step Living.

Worked for Next Step Living? Contribute to the Community!