NextEra Energy, Inc.

www.nexteraenergy.com
  www.nexteraenergy.com
There are newer employer reviews for NextEra Energy, Inc.

Clean, Compensated, safe work environment

Current Employee - Trainer in Two Rivers, WI
Current Employee - Trainer in Two Rivers, WI

I have been working at NextEra Energy, Inc.

Pros

high salaries for the area; clean; good benifits; Alternate Work Week Schedule; high priority in safety and human performance

Cons

there has been many owners at Point Beach so always re-structuring. Senior management doesn't seem to be as involved at the site levels as it should be. FPL/Next Era Energy who is the owner and corporate, does not involve the team members and co-workers at the site levels when changing/creating processes, minimal input from sites when going through change. Prior owners involved employees, took feedback to use, etc. Absolutely no training oppourtunities or minimal training budget set aside for employees that want to grow, keep abreast of new things, or help maintain their systems they may be responsible for.

I think I saw him once on the front page of a newsletter - I can not answer this fairly. I know he reaches out and tries best to communicate and leverages technology to do so. Not many at this level maintain a BLOG for their employees.

134 Other Employee Reviews for NextEra Energy, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Good Company to work for

Current Employee - Business Analyst S in Juno Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Business Analyst S in Juno Beach, FL

I have been working at NextEra Energy, Inc.

Pros

The company has great benefits, and a great campus with onsite health care, onsite Starbucks, and a onsite cafeteria. It also has a fitness center and offers massages, and a variety of fitness classes and personal training. The people are great to work with and has great educational resources for employees.

Cons

I would like the company to start more recycling and implement more ways to save energy. The cafeteria has roughly the same menu week to week and its a little expensive.

I would start hiring some of the contractors that are working there to permanent employees which would save the company money.

None

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Juno Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Juno Beach, FL

I have been working at NextEra Energy, Inc.

Pros

Very large company with many options to move around and gain other skill sets. The benefits are great and job is very stable.

Cons

Not a truly diverse company as they protray to be. Large company feel with a lot of bureacracy and politics.

Middle Management is to bloated and needs to be trimmed down. The leadership is strong but all seem to come from G.E? Are we truly gathering the best talent or is this a fraternity?

There are newer employer reviews for NextEra Energy, Inc.