NextGen Information Services

www.nextgen-is.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for NextGen Information Services

Excellent company with strong mentoring program

Current Employee - Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at NextGen Information Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have never in the history of my career worked for a company that I truly enjoy coming to daily. People are like a family. We all work to of course...to get paid, but we all enjoy spending the mandatory time together. Everyone is fair. There is excellent mentoring from our Vice President down to the Sourcing Team. NextGen is growing and evolving into a powerhouse that I am proud to be apart of!

Cons

The owners have checked out at this point. They are enjoying all of the profit we are bringing them! Not a bad thing, but if they were involved in more community organizations for networking it could help the business.

Advice to Management

Be a representative of your company.

reviews filtered by
  1. Best Contracting firm I have ever worked for!

Former Contractor - ECommerce Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Contractor - ECommerce Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at NextGen Information Services as a contractor (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great Pay - Top pay based on client rate of anyone I have found.
    Attentive staff - Always get prompt answers from Recruiting, Sales and Support Staff
    Great communication - They really keep you informed of what is going on with the company.
    Strong Marketing staff - Constantly meeting with managers at my site. I see them all the time and they always drop by to check on me.
    Excellent Recruiting staff - The most professional I have ever met. My recruiter is in contact with me at least every other week, checking in and letting me know what is happening in the market!

Cons

There is currently no 401k matching

Advice to Management

Please add 401k matching to benefits.

2. As a contract position I was unimpressed with NextGen. They were more interested in supporting the client then employee.

Former Employee - Data Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Data Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at NextGen Information Services

Pros

The do offer long term contracts which was more desirable than the usual three to six month range. The analyst hourly salary was a bit low but not below scale.

Cons

It was obvious that the staffing agency were not interested in supporting the employees when it came time for yearly reviews or discussing pay raises. It was explained the "it was never done" even though the term of the contract was for two years.

There are newer employer reviews for NextGen Information Services