NextGen Information Services

Need for experienced recruiters

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at NextGen Information Services as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Working as a contractor for them, they are conveniently located to their largest client At&t.

Cons

Benefits are lacking compared to othe contract companies. No company contribution to health care premiums, no paid vacation or holidays.

Ensure your recruiters have enough information to speak to potential contractors in a knowledgable and respectful manor.

21 Other Employee Reviews for NextGen Information Services (View Most Recent)

Great entry level experience.

Former Employee - Laboratory Technician  in  Wilmington, DE
    Former Employee - Laboratory Technician in Wilmington, DE

I worked at NextGen Information Services as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I was able to develop laboratory skills in a fast-paced environment. The project I worked on was interesting. My recruiter was wonderful! Whenever I needed to talk to her, she responded via email or phone ASAP. When my contract ended, she kept me informed about new postings.

Cons

My contract ended abruptly with no warning because the company restructured the laboratory, leaving me and 10 others without work. There were several contract companies represented at my lab and some were paid a couple dollars more per hour for the same work. No paid vacation or sick days. Doesn't generally lead to a full time position.

Consider giving contract employees a few personal and/or sick days.

Terrible Management and Atmosphere

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at NextGen Information Services full-time

Pros

Outside of management, NextGen has some very dedicated, hard working people.

Cons

Management is given free reign to treat employees however they like. They harrass, swear at and belittle employees on a regular basis in front of their peers and other managers.

As the company has continued to suffer due to poor product and awful support, they've started to look at ways to cut back and have been taking away benefits and no longer giving employees annual increases to make the bottom line look better.

NextGen Information Services Response

Jun 18, 2014Vice President

We appreciate both positive and negative comments as your feedback helps provide guidance on where we can improve as a organization. I would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your personal ... More

There are newer employer reviews for NextGen Information Services

Worked for NextGen Information Services? Contribute to the Community!