Great Staffing Company

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Software Developer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at NextGen Information Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work with one of the Recruiters at NextGen IS and I have to say that they really went out of the way to listen to my needs and helped find me the perfect project. They also took the time to interview me on the weekend and help me construct a resume when they could have been with their friends or family.

Cons

My experience was nothing but positive.

Keep hiring nice people that cae

Other Reviews for NextGen Information Services

Terrible Management and Atmosphere

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at NextGen Information Services full-time

Pros

Outside of management, NextGen has some very dedicated, hard working people.

Cons

Management is given free reign to treat employees however they like. They harrass, swear at and belittle employees on a regular basis in front of their peers and other managers.

As the company has continued to suffer due to poor product and awful support, they've started to look at ways to cut back and have been taking away benefits and no longer giving employees annual increases to make the bottom line look better.

NextGen Information Services Response

Jun 18, 2014Vice President

We appreciate both positive and negative comments as your feedback helps provide guidance on where we can improve as a organization. I would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your personal ... More

Need for experienced recruiters

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at NextGen Information Services as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Working as a contractor for them, they are conveniently located to their largest client At&t.

Cons

Benefits are lacking compared to othe contract companies. No company contribution to health care premiums, no paid vacation or holidays.

Ensure your recruiters have enough information to speak to potential contractors in a knowledgable and respectful manor.

There are newer employer reviews for NextGen Information Services.

Worked for NextGen Information Services? Contribute to the Community!