NextGen
www.nextgen.com Horsham, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Inbound Technical Support Analyst

Inbound Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at NextGen full-time for more than a year

ProsGrowth potential in the Electronic Medical Records Industry. Overall good people to work with. It's a small office under the Corporate office QSI. Small office with a large corporate atmosphere. I liked working there overall.

ConsUnder staffed in the Tech Support Department. Very Stressful. They were under constaint to try to sign on a number of small hospitals for the EMR Certification to obtain government money. The problems associated with that were software that was released with bugs (nothing new) and an under staffed Technical Support Department. Very angry clients and a very stressed out Technical Support Department.

Advice to Senior ManagementCanned answers on incoming calls to tech support by Analyst triaging calls. No leeway. Also, hire more Tech Support Analyst to cover the load.

You will be shipped to India

Baltimore, MD

I have been working at NextGen full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Working with some great people that are local Cons: Terrible company as far as Maryland Management, everything is being outsourced and jobs are being lost. When I first started it was a wonderful place… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being so sneaky and look at what the little… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Run for your life...

Horsham, PA

I have been working at NextGen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Co-workers, many are hard working and caring people. Cons: The current environment here exemplifies everything you are not looking for in an employer. The expectations are impossible to achieve, the training minimal, leadership… Advice to Senior Management: I can only speak for NextGen Horsham management. All of upper management is new as the CEO, etc have all recently "left". You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NextGen.

Worked for NextGen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NextGen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NextGen CEO Steven Plochocki. All reviews posted anonymously by NextGen employees.