Glassdoor is your free inside look at NextXAP reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by NextXAP employees.
3 people found this helpful
I have been working at NextXAP
Pros – They have some in-house Software Development work (mostly on Game Development projects using JAVA)
They implement very few projects with some of their long lasting clients.
They sponsor H1-B and assist you with Green ard processing.
Cons – Issues with the Company
1. The pay-scale is not competitive. Mostly you cant expect more than 50 to 60K Annual Salary.(i only joined becuase
they pay on bench otherwise its very difficult to survive on these salary scales)
2. All the guys hired are junior people. (<3 yrs of work exp.)
3. Most of the Development Team is filled with Junior people with only 1 Quality person who would be a leading the project.
4. Issues with In-house projects. lots of work and pay is not competitive.
5. Only Annual appraisal for In-house projects. only if you work with a large Implementation/assignment, they will increase your salary every 6 months.
6. No 401K contribution
7. In-house work is mostly restricted to JAVA. on other areas like .NET they dont have many projects. They do SAP Work but
its limited to SAP Portal/Netweaver/MDM and Business objects. They are not very good on old sap modules like sd/mm/pp/fi/co and ABAP.
2012-03-14 11:29 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.