There are newer employer reviews for Nextgen Tech

It's nice company and very friendly environment ..

Current Employee - ASP Web Developer in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - ASP Web Developer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nextgen Tech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can really feel company friendly environment ..

Cons

There is no downside at this point..

Other Employee Reviews for Nextgen Tech

Significant Payroll Issues

Pros

It was easy to get a job through this recruiter. They did not even ask me to provide any references.

Cons

In my four months of employment, they have significantly screwed up my paycheck twice. The first cycle, I did not receive holiday pay, I was not given the health insurance stipend I was contractually promised, and they withheld state taxes for the wrong state. The second time, they did not compensate me for either holiday pay or vacation pay, and again they neglected to include my health insurance stipend. When asked about this error, they told me they would correct this on the *next* pay cycle ... this would be a month from now and the amount in question is over $1000. If you are contacted by a recruiter from this firm regarding an employment opportunity, see if you can find the same opportunity through another recruiter. The folks at this one simply cannot be trusted to pay you what you are owed, in full and on time.

Advice to Management

Be more assiduous about keeping accurate payroll records and paying your employees what you owe them, in full and on time!

mere body shopping…

I have been working at Nextgen Tech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They would get you projects quickly, if you are real techie

Cons

If you are a real techie, don’t jump in for the offer from nextgen. Talks a lot about long term projects, bonus, lot of tier1 clients etc. gives so many promises saying, he will even add if you don’t trust me I can even ask the client team to send a mail. So you trust him and doesn’t talk more on that. You will get to know later that he hasn’t even talked about your name to them. Accounting/finance team – is there really a team called as this, you wont even get a reply to your mail. Last but important, he pays the salary after 15 days of pay period. You will get your pay of 16th Feb – 15th March only by April 1st. That too will not happen on time, regardless of continuous reminder mails and calls you need to wait at least 2 to 3 days to get this. This really sucks.

Advice to Management

Keep up your promises to the eomployees, advise your finance team to look and respond to the mails