There are newer employer reviews for Nextiva

Like being in an episode of The Real World.

Former Employee - Vfax Support in Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Vfax Support in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Nextiva

Pros

Good benefits package free coffee like drinks, free bagels every wensday and free lunch every friday for all employees. Game room nice building.

Cons

The training is horrible, when you ask for help by the team lead their reply to you is "we went over this in training". Everyone there is snotty and stuck up, the team leads are clicked up with their favorite subordinate friends. The worst team enviornment that i have ever worked in you are micro managed down the point of, you have to ask permission before you can get up from your desk and go to the restroom and take your breaks. They promise you rasies and promotion but find some frivalous reason not to give you one or just plan outright ignore you til you end up quitting on them for a better company.

Advice to Management

You really have a good idea and good intentions but with the leadership that is in place that is going to prevent you from ever reaching the goals that you invisioned for the company to go. And it will also prevent Nextiva from ever holding onto good talent employees, once people get a taste of the "Nextiva culture" they will keep running away from you and i do mean with the quickness.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Exciting company. Future looks bright

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Nextiva full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nextiva's grown fast in just a few years. Every Monday it seems like there are new people joining the team. I like my coworkers and the team atmosphere. People are so nice.

Cons

It's fast paced, always. I haven't seen a slow day yet.

2. Nextiva Experience

I have been working at Nextiva full-time

Pros

I worked at AT&T before Nextiva as a contract employee and found out about Nextiva by a friend who works here. The first thing that made me look into working here was the distance, it’s right next to my house. I walked to work in the winter. Nowadays I drive.
    The best way to describe working here is that it’s one big family. The people I work with are the best. The atmosphere is full of energy. NexTV, office events, and my colleagues are great.

Cons

There aren’t many. But I feel that the ongoing classroom style training can get stronger.

Advice to Management

I'm happy.