Nexus IS

www.nexusis.com

Very supportive, open, hard working, fun loving culture

Director (Current Employee) Valencia, CA

ProsThe best thing about Nexus is the amount of support the leadership team shows their associates. I have never worked anywhere before where I have worked so hard and have then been so appreciated. The focus of the leadership team is always on the associates and doing what they can to make the associates as productive and as skilled as possible. The culture allows for you to work hard but play harder and the leadership team is the first to roll up their sleeves and jump in when required. At Nexus they say it is all about their people. This isn't just another tag line, it is a foundation belief that is lived every single day.

ConsNone to report at this time. For every negative item I could write down, there are at least 5 positive items I could write down to counteract the negative.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to stay focused on the success of the associate. No matter how big you grow or how much revenue you chase, always keep in mind that your people make the difference. This is something you believe in and practice today, never lose sight of this culture.

Relaxed and supportive work environment

Consulting Engineer (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Nexus IS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Culture, Flexible work schedule, Flexible work location, Good work/life balance,… Cons: Upward career path not defined well...Processes not defined well.... Advice to Senior Management: NA Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great engineering, very poor leadership, management and execution. Disappointing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Nexus IS

Pros: Excellent engineering talent. All around, some very intelligent folks work there… Cons: Absolutely no real leadership within company from upper management. Recent promotions update titles and don't add talent. Culture of "no responsibility", finger-pointing and poor communication.… Advice to Senior Management: The arrogance--lose it. Walk the walk as you talk the talk. You can't espouse culture,… More
There are newer reviews on Nexus IS.

Worked for Nexus IS? Contribute to the Community!