Nexus IS

www.nexusis.com

Nexus For Life

Director (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA

ProsNexus is growing at a phenomenal pace. That is clearly a result of the leadership (both old and new). The company is financially sound and very proud of it's family culture. Over the past couple of years there has been a huge focus on people and process. That has made a huge difference. A great blend of Work Hard - Play Hard people. No crazy disruptive acquisition-of-the-quarter at Nexus!

ConsFast pace - if you are not on top of your game or expecting to just do the status quo you might find yourself feeling outdone. All of the current challenges seem to be getting addressed and openly discussed by senior management on All Hands calls. The typical "growing pains" that successful companies experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever lose the culture that you have built. Keep the focus on deep Engineering and not trying to be, sell, or support everything to everyone. Maintain the conservative financial approach as the results are obvious. Continue to invest in employee individual development...especially for new managers.

IP Technology

Project Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nexus IS as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Interesting Project. Well qualified engineering staff to work with Cons: Project and Professional Services Management style varies by person, Silos Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unpleasant Boy's Club

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Nexus IS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Company has made some recent upper management changes which should help improve the situation.… Cons: Management can be crass, and misogynistic. Get used to inappropriate jokes, over the top behavior, especially at large meetings. Management has a… Advice to Senior Management: Good start, but need to reach outside the current structure to improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nexus IS.

Worked for Nexus IS? Contribute to the Community!