Account Manager at Nexus

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Valencia, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Valencia, CA

I have been working at Nexus IS

Pros

Family oriented culture, goals include growth, expertise with technical advancements, building reputable reputation as a VAR for future 500 and 1000 companies to trust and the executives promote employees long-term employment status.

Cons

Competitive industry, may lose a deal despite the manufacture's technology winning but won in relation with a competing VAR. Technologies always advancing makes it hard to have technical talent specialists in every product area.

I do recommend an account manager position at Nexus. If you are driven to succeed and connect with the culture, typically employees stay for a long time. You must be willing to constantly learn and work on building new relationships and driving sales. Go position for an individual that doesn't want a cap on your salary. Your efforts reflect your pay if you spend your time wisely and direct your effects in the correct way.

Other Reviews for Nexus IS

Great but can be Greater!

Current Employee - Accounting  in  Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Accounting in Valencia, CA

I have been working at Nexus IS

Pros

The environment at Nexus is laid back, fun, stable and mind challenging this of course is from an admistrative position. Different departments vary. The Nexus Team is almost like a second family!

Cons

Most of my complaints are being improved on but I'd say lack of raises would be the downside. An annual raise would be much appreciated especially because the economy isn't doing so well.

Take better care of your employees majority of us are very hardworking and dedicated to this company.

Excellent concept given by nexus services

Current Employee - Manager  in  Bhopal (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Bhopal (India)

I have been working at Nexus IS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had a lots of Experience in during work in nexus & all process of company was creative & awesome

Cons

i dont know abt any down side of this company because this company can experiment on every services first then launched

keep it up and increase the scope or Create opportunity in the education Sector for students

There are newer employer reviews for Nexus IS.

Worked for Nexus IS? Contribute to the Community!