There are newer employer reviews for Nexus IS

Dishonest, cut throat, cheap and dysfunctional

Former Employee - IT Service Management in Valencia, CA
Former Employee - IT Service Management in Valencia, CA

I worked at Nexus IS

Pros

Salary scale good, technology good

Cons

All Management from Director level and above is the most dysfunctional group of people I have ever worked for. The barely get by on servicing their customers and do a horrible job of taking care of their internal staff. The also frequently lie about their compliance level to customers, saying they are PCI or SAS70 compliance when they have never been. Was frequently asked to lie verbally and by sign false documentation. Stay away from this company, consider yourself as being warned.

Sr management take a trip together on a plan that crashes, would be the only way to fix this company, as all the upper management is dishonest, cheap and they will lie and cut corners at every opportunity.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Nexus IS (View Most Recent)

Account Manager at Nexus

Current Employee - Account Manager in Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Valencia, CA

I have been working at Nexus IS

Pros

Family oriented culture, goals include growth, expertise with technical advancements, building reputable reputation as a VAR for future 500 and 1000 companies to trust and the executives promote employees long-term employment status.

Cons

Competitive industry, may lose a deal despite the manufacture's technology winning but won in relation with a competing VAR. Technologies always advancing makes it hard to have technical talent specialists in every product area.

I do recommend an account manager position at Nexus. If you are driven to succeed and connect with the culture, typically employees stay for a long time. You must be willing to constantly learn and work on building new relationships and driving sales. Go position for an individual that doesn't want a cap on your salary. Your efforts reflect your pay if you spend your time wisely and direct your effects in the correct way.

Great but can be Greater!

Current Employee - Accounting in Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Accounting in Valencia, CA

I have been working at Nexus IS

Pros

The environment at Nexus is laid back, fun, stable and mind challenging this of course is from an admistrative position. Different departments vary. The Nexus Team is almost like a second family!

Cons

Most of my complaints are being improved on but I'd say lack of raises would be the downside. An annual raise would be much appreciated especially because the economy isn't doing so well.

Take better care of your employees majority of us are very hardworking and dedicated to this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Nexus IS