Niagara Bottling
www.niagarawater.com Ontario, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Good job, lousy pay and management! Corporate Greed!

Mooresville, NC

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people(hourly employees), good learning experience. An awesome résumé builder. Fast paced environment and interesting process. Phenomenal safety awards. Involved with the community.

ConsManagement too busy e-mailing to see what is really going on. The ones who work the hardest get paid the least. Teamwork is minimal at best. Everyone's too busy pointing fingers than to address the issues. Very non-inspiring management skills plant wide. Not enough incentive to learn and grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, PLEASE get out of your office and conference rooms and out onto the floor, you may really be surprised at what you see. People are a lot different while sitting on the other side of your desk as compared to being under pressure in a working environment! Things are not always as they appear, OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Give more opportunities to employees from within.

ERP Analyst

Oracle ERP Analyst (Current Employee)
Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time

Pros: One haswork for more than 60 hours of a week. Cons: Not the better class when pay is concerned. Middle mgt of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Its a good company...... they just need to pay better!

Forklift Driver (Current Employee)
Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for more than a year

Pros: The job security is very important to me an also the management is very… Cons: The hourly pay can be alot better and for that… Advice to Senior Management: The hourly pay needs to be up along side the other top bottling companies. If the pay was as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Niagara Bottling.

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Niagara Bottling reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Niagara Bottling CEO Andy Peykoff II . All reviews posted anonymously by Niagara Bottling employees.