Niagara Bottling

www.niagarawater.com

Run away...don't look back.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood, caring people on the production floor. State of the art equipment with the latest technology. Good place to get experience in the bottling business.

ConsYoung, inexperienced management. Management lacks ethics and professionalism. No work-life balance. Company experiencing severe growing pains. Very high employee turnover company wide. Constant danger of termination for errors. Benefits mediocre at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementRegain control of your company before growing more. Focus on correcting the root cause of employee turnover before losing this company completely. Employee error is a failure of management.

Great company environment with fast paced work (corporate)

Engineering (Former Employee)

I worked at Niagara Bottling as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -easy communication among supervisors/managers etc. -company environment is fun, active and fast… Cons: -location is terrible, no one likes Ontario -they are rather well… Advice to Senior Management: -better communication across departments More

Look before you leap

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for more than a year

Pros: Large company plenty of learning opportunities a definite resume builder. Cons: High high turn around. Good resume builder but no future here if you don't know anyone in upper management. Pay is terrible when recruited… Advice to Senior Management: Keep employee expectations. If previous management agreed to pay, training, merit increase. Try to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Niagara Bottling.

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!