There are newer employer reviews for Niagara Bottling

recommend this company to a friend

Current Employee - Post Doc  in  Ontario, CA
Current Employee - Post Doc in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year

Pros

I like the challenges that we face and they way that they get fixed.

Cons

The is a parking space limit

I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

42 Other Employee Reviews for Niagara Bottling (View Most Recent)

Constantly running in circles chasing yourself with no management support

I worked at Niagara Bottling

Pros

There are very many hard working people that continously drive for results. The associates work hard as a team and encourage one another. Team members always ask what can I do to help.

Cons

The management team is constantly turning over and really does not have a clue at times of what's going on. Management does a very good job pointing the finger at everyone else but lacks the talent to lead by example because they are clueless. The merit program is a joke and they have given their employees 1% raises when they make great profit off of a case of water. The management team is unethical and needs to learn how to manage better. Nothing is consistent in the company. One month you do one way then it changes again but you end up going back to way things were done months ago. Consistency drives better results which leads to less turnover and a higher bottom line. Guess a bunch of people were sleeping when they took that economics class.

My advice to senior management is this: you are growing to fast to keep up with the demand of your business. Therefore you can't obtain enough and the right talent to run your business. Since your management is very unethical you need to question this: do you want to keep these people running your business when they don't know what there doing or would you rather pay out lawsuits due to them being unethical. It's up to you to make the change.

Mildly challenging, educational, but not entirely satisfying.

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Traveling across the country and meeting so many new people

Cons

Sometimes the travel, and the difficulty of working with a rapidly growing company

Pay more attention to your employee contributions and learn to stop trying to drink from a firehose

There are newer employer reviews for Niagara Bottling

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!