Niagara Bottling
www.niagarawater.com Ontario, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Rapidly growing company...

I have been working at Niagara Bottling

ProsNiagara Bottling, LLC is a small yet rapidly growing company in the bottled beverage industry. The job growth opportunity is much larger than most companies. I highly recommend starting out your career with them.

ConsThe only downside to this company is the lack of communication between upper management and lower level employees. It is nearly impossible to get any face time with executives.

Niagara Bottling Workplace Review

I have been working at Niagara Bottling

Pros: Lots of responsibilities Opportunities to learn a lot Cons: Lots of expectations Not a good work-life balance Advice to Senior Management: Grow then hire is not a good long term human… More

Get ready to hit the ground running.

Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year

Pros: The office culture here is amazing and the people are as well. This is a fast paced company who look for the best. They look… Cons: There's a lack of communication between upper management and their… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to sit down with your employees to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Niagara Bottling.

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Niagara Bottling reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Niagara Bottling CEO Andy Peykoff II . All reviews posted anonymously by Niagara Bottling employees.