Nigel Frank International

www.nigelfrank.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International

Best people

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I worked at Nigel Frank International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Newcomers and colleagues: very young, very friendly atmosphere, good mentoring scheme, good office location.
- If you work hard, and you have a good market to work on, there is definitely room to make a killing.

Cons

- Very high turnover. Their best people leave. However, this is common to the recruitment industry in the UK.
- Excessive micromanagement.

Improve training, lower the pressure (at least for the best performers), try and keep your best people

34 Other Employee Reviews for Nigel Frank International (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity!

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been working here for three months now and it has been a great opportunity thus far. The office environment is always energetic and motivating. Everyone here wants each other to do well and constantly acknowledges you when you have successes. The people who work here are the definition of "work hard, play hard." At Nigel Frank we are here for the same reason, we are all motivated to make money and with hard work and and a strategic mind it can definitely happen. Yes, the majority of people who work here are very young. I believe this is a great thing, it shows that this generation is willing to work as hard as they can to be successful no matter what age. We also make it a point to go out together outside of work and have a good time. There is also many incentives and room for growth!

Cons

The hours are longer than a typical 9-5 job. The reason for this is because you probably have a greater chance to make more money if you stay later especially if your territory is in the west coast. The base salary is low but this just makes the employees want to work harder to make commission. I would personally like to work like crazy and feel like I actually worked for my successes rather them be handed to me. The way things go can really be up and down but when it's up you feel like a million bucks!

If you're looking for a group that embodies "work hard, play hard," this is the place for you.

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I got this job right out of college. This is the perfect place for someone looking to make a lot of money and have their hard work rewarded. The promotion and commission structure directly represent the work that you put in to the business. Having been here for less than a year, I can already see the potential to make 6-figures and above within the first year. One of the best aspects of this job is working with a group of young individuals who are full of energy and motivated by the same thing. Not only do your colleagues keep you motivated and in a positive mood, there are various incentive trips that are attainable regardless of seniority. There have been trips to Puerto Rico, London, Vegas, etc. that are sponsored by the company for those who add the most value to the company. Finally, the first Thursday of each month is welcomed with a company-wide meeting followed by an open-bar event which creates closer connections throughout the entire firm.

Cons

The hours are longer than the typical 9-5 you face at regular jobs. However, the work done after hours helps prepare each consultant better to make more money in the long-run. Also, although the pay is not the greatest, it is good enough to live off of until the commission rolls in. Of course, in a sales environment, there is always a large turnover rate - but if you know sales is for you, this is the place to do it.

Keep it up with the incentive trips and the positive attitude. Really makes coming to work enjoyable rather than a hassle in the morning.

There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International