Nigel Frank International
www.nigelfrank.com Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Great training, amazing incentives and a management team that respect their employees

Team Leader (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsI have been with Nigel Frank in NYC for just over 2.5 years and I have seen the business grow from a 15 person company when I joined to now over 75+ employees. We only hire for Trainee positions so all of our growth is organic, so far have been promoted 3 times during my time here. I don't know many companies that can offer this type of growth.

Over the last 2.5 years I have been on many of the performance based incentives including 5 company paid vacations (2 in Europe), countless lunch clubs and the best restaurants in NYC and many team and office nights out.

The culture here is great we work hard to get the job done but have fun doing it and I feel the support we great from our management team is fantastic, they are always happy to go out of their way to help people in need.

ConsHard to leave because not many places can offer what we have.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love the management training sessions with Kevin please keep them going.

A really positive growth experience so far!

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time

Pros: I was given responsibility early on, a way to see my results and looking… Cons: It's a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. It works for me, but if that's not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is definitely a Pyramid Scheme

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are no benefits to this job. Cons: Nigel Frank International will waste your time and you will not get paid for it. They say you will make $60000 - $80000 your first… Advice to Senior Management: Stop your scam. I would give you zero stars if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nigel Frank International.

Worked for Nigel Frank International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nigel Frank International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nigel Frank International CEO Sean Wadsworth. All reviews posted anonymously by Nigel Frank International employees.