There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International

Great training, amazing incentives and a management team that respect their employees

Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY
Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Nigel Frank in NYC for just over 2.5 years and I have seen the business grow from a 15 person company when I joined to now over 75+ employees. We only hire for Trainee positions so all of our growth is organic, so far have been promoted 3 times during my time here. I don't know many companies that can offer this type of growth.

Over the last 2.5 years I have been on many of the performance based incentives including 5 company paid vacations (2 in Europe), countless lunch clubs and the best restaurants in NYC and many team and office nights out.

The culture here is great we work hard to get the job done but have fun doing it and I feel the support we great from our management team is fantastic, they are always happy to go out of their way to help people in need.

Cons

Hard to leave because not many places can offer what we have.

I love the management training sessions with Kevin please keep them going.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Nigel Frank International (View Most Recent)

A really positive growth experience so far!

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time

Pros

I was given responsibility early on, a way to see my results and looking back, it's impressive to see how much I've grown in a matter of months.

Cons

It's a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. It works for me, but if that's not what you're looking for, it might not be the best fit for some...

This is definitely a Pyramid Scheme

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are no benefits to this job.

Cons

Nigel Frank International will waste your time and you will not get paid for it. They say you will make $60000 - $80000 your first year. Don't believe this lie. Most people quit after the first month of working there when they figure out that it is all a Pyramid Scheme. They are also very stupid because they put fake five-star reviews on this site all on the same day (April 25). You will waste time and money "working" here.

Stop your scam. I would give you zero stars if I could.

There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International