There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International

What are all these reviews talking about?

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I sit here and read all the most recent reviews and I cannot just sit back and listen to lies that do not represent this company at all. I have been employed by this company for a year and 3 months now and there has been nothing, but great experiences here.
Before you are hired here you are told what to expect. You are told that cold calling will be part of the job. It is a sales job people!!! You are not required to work late at all, but if you want to make over 150k in your first year yes it is necessary. They want to help you reach your goals and if your goals are to make a ton of money they are going to push you to do whatever it takes to get it done, which may include late nights and working some weekend. You will not get fired or will not be "reprimanded" if you do not do those thing. All that will happen is you will not make as much as you wanted to.

It seams that most of the people writing these reviews are from individuals that could not make it in a sales environment and because they are lazy or do not want to follow the process that you are trained to follow from the start. This job is for the people that want the opportunity to make a ton of money in a short period of time. You need to work hard and you need to be able to listen to instructions and the money is there for the taking!

If my employer gave me a $20,000 a month pay check to clean the kitchen, I will be cleaning the kitchen better than anyone has ever cleaned the kitchen.

The commission structure is spelled out from the start. If you are at all good at math you will realize that there is no other job that offers anything comparable to Nigel Frank. I know this, because I had 4 sales jobs before Nigel Frank promising me the world and not delivering at all.

The room for growth is absolutely there, but they are not going to let anyone start managing a team before they are ready to do so. Our growth plan is very big and when a company is growing at the pace we are you can find yourself in a sr. role far quicker than most other companies.

On top of all this everyone that works for the company is awesome. We fully support work hard, play harder mentality. We all have a great time. All my friends envy me because I actually can hang out with the people I work with and have a good time doing so.

Cons

It is a very fast pace culture. If you just want a job that has benefits and are comfortable with a 35k base salary do not waste anyone's time. You need to have the desire to make over 100k in your first year and be willing to do whatever it takes to get there. You need to expect 3 months before getting all the benefits I have addressed in the pros. It happens quick after that, but do not expect the possibility of a 20k monthly commission check until here at least 6-7 months and working your butt off.

You are doing a great job. Get rid of everyone that does not respect the opportunity that is right in front of their face! Just kidding. But maybe you can do more with spelling out what is truly possible so everyone knows what is capable of achieving.

reviews filtered by

Changed my life

Current Employee - Dynamics AX Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Dynamics AX Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great company culture, huge upward mobility potential, company equity, international travel, money, lunch at 5 star restaurants on company dime, fun sales days, excellent training. There is the potential to make an absolute killing here, while the initial base may be low, within the first year I cleared $80+k. After doing door to door sales for nearly a year, what I make now in one month is the same to what I made combined in 8 months there.

Cons

long hours, you're not forced to work long, but if you want to make good money it is advantageous.

Keep up the development of your younger employees, they are the key to continued success

Great career opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've worked at Nigel Frank International for almost 2 years. I couldn't be more happy with my current situation. I started out as a Trainee and progressed my career quickly to a Senior Recruitment Consultant (about a year). As a fresh grad when I started, I really enjoyed the hands-on, structured management style and the training program. The on target financial earnings are easily attainable if you work hard (I actually far exceeded the advertised $60k-$80k OTE in my first year and cleared six figures). The financial and career opportunities are there for those who want it!

Cons

Nothing at all - we have a great atmosphere, fun people and endless opportunities!

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International