Nigel Frank International

www.nigelfrank.com

Money, great team, living in NYC - what more could you ask for?

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

This company really cares about keeping its employees happy, especially those that are giving back. The compensation is hard to argue with (100k+ your first year out of college? Show me another job that is looking at that level of opportunity), the people are amazing and at ANY point if you aren't happy, all you have to do is voice your concern to your team lead or manager. Anyone who gets a job here and is willing to do what it takes should seriously be thanking their lucky stars!

Cons

Frankly, it's not great for work-life balance, at least for people that love money! Most people are willing to stay late, work hard and pay their dues to get killer pay checks and play hard. This is not a good environment for someone looking just for a 9-5 to pay the bills.

Keep up the good work!

Other reviews for Nigel Frank International

Career growth and high earnings!

Pros

The thing I enjoy most about working here is that you are in control of your career path and honestly I don't think you can say that in many environments. Of course it comes down to how much you want to put in to be successful, nothing is given to you. You also have the opportunity to earn great money I've had 2 previous jobs in Sales where I was told I could make six-figures but no one ever did, my first 12 months with Nigel Frank I earned over $150k and on target to earn $200k + in my second year. There are also lots of incentives on offer from dinners in the city to international vacation targets.

Cons

The position is hard work in a target driven environment like any other professional Sales job. I don't personally consider this a Con but others might.

More incentives ;-)

Recruiting is recruiting no matter where you work

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

First of all, I consider having ANY job to be a "pro." There are a lot of people who would kill for a job.

The pros of working at Nigel Frank are monthly alcoholic binge fests, decent sales training, and a lot of performance based incentives ie. expenses paid business trips. If you are a millennial, you are working with people your age who understand how much the job can suck. The "growth potential" is also a plus.

Please note: The workplace policies for any recruiting firm, or ANY place of employment for that matter, are practically the same no matter where you work. No one recruiting firm is better or more/less strict and at the end of the day, a job is a job. Ask 100 individual if he/she likes his/her job and you'll only hear 2-5 people say "yes."

Cons

Some of your "managers" are your peers who have never had any sort of real management training. This leads the constructive criticism to sound condescending, disrespectful, rude, etc.

The attainability of "career progression" is all tied to how much time you can afford to spend at work. There is no overtime at Nigel Frank. In essence, you receive your overtime pay when you receive your hard earned commission. You are not forced to stay beyond the 8 hour work day but it is expected if you want to make "mad money."

The poor work-life balance makes your colleagues your dating pool.

The starting base salary is low compared to Nigel Frank's competitors.

Nigel Frank still has some kinks to work out within HR.

Employees are more likely to stay with the company when they feel appreciated. If team leaders and managers are talking to you like you're an idiot while coaching you, it creates a bit of a hostile work environment.

Granted, no two leaders are ever the same, but the inconsistencies with how each team operates can make someone feel like they're being singled out.

There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International.

Worked for Nigel Frank International? Contribute to the Community!