Great Company. Hard to understand

Pros

World Wide visibility of the company

Cons

International Manufacturing is a problem

Other Employee Reviews for Nilfisk

economy downturn brings typical american corporate culture

Pros

good pay with moderate fair benefits package; flexible work time and friendly work mates. indeed, they have great teams in engineering, products development,

Cons

they afraid of your profile appear on monster; meanwhile, they can easily fire you without noticement as they are going to close the plant. senior management doest not really encourage and evaluate your performance. the corporate matrix is loose and projects are not well managed

Advice to Management

the senior management should open communication with its employees when making serious decision. and need to further encourage its employee to achieve the best.

2. Great culture with lots of opportunities for career development and growth!

I have been working at Nilfisk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since day 1 - I have felt like I am a part of this family here - which is so important to me because we spend so much of our lives at work - I love knowing more about my colleagues than just their work selves. Things here are not slow-paced and frequently I am very busy, but despite being busy, I dont bring my laptop home most nights/weekends and I am out of here no later than 5:30p every day. So there is plenty of work/life balance for those that want it - and a lot of people have a very flexible schedule. We are a global company, so the opportunities are endless if you have passion and drive! We have awesome medical/dental/401(k) and other benefits that are comparable to other large companies in the area. We provide a lot of training and whenever we can we promote from within. We have a lot of changes that take place, but all have been to grow the company and make this a better place to be.

Cons

We could use some work on processes and procedure documentation - right now its more knowledge that employees have in their heads - which can make it tough to navigate as a newer employee, but its an initiative we have to make things less complex and document what we can in different departments.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the company and make positive changes. Continue to hire talented, driven and passionate people because they will take this company to the next level.