Nimble Storage

www.nimblestorage.com
  www.nimblestorage.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nimble Storage

Smart people, great product, real team spirit

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nimble Storage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent technology and product management, very savvy leadership team, rapid growth. Company has targeted a huge market space (enterprise data storage) with a very innovative solution.

Cons

Usual downsides of start-up life: tons of work, very fast pace, little supervision. Company has made some planning errors (lack of infrastructure), but appears to be catching up.

Stay true to the values that got you this far.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Nimble Storage (View Most Recent)

Great Founders and Revolutionary Technology. Need to change administrative staff to honest and authentic people.

Current Employee - Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nimble Storage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Product Architecture is cool if you are engineer, great to sell if you are in sales and great to support if you are in support. Engeering team is high quality working on cool projects, sales team is best in class and pushing a hot product. Support features built into product show the insight of the founders and why customers love us. Their testimonials keep me going.

Cons

Changed admin leadership to group that is not of the original culture. Very self important and not authentic. Stuffing company reviews and making sure constructive dissent is not heard. CFO should learn to be humble like the founders are and that not all the employees are below him. We know he doesn't care to hear from us....but likes us around for parties to make him feel good.

Encourage a culture of transperancy. Nimble has hired the best in most functions and kept to a high standard. It has the potential to be great. Don't let a second rate admin team derail things.

Best company I have worked for in my career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nimble Storage full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the most talented people I have ever worked with. There has not been a single day that I have been upset about coming to work. I really enjoy not having to deal with all the "big" company politics/treatment. Everyone's voice is heard. A big difference I see in this company is the ability for groups to work together in a productive manner. Sales, Inside Sales , Marketing, Support, & Engineering all work together. HR team has been fantastic in supporting everyone as well, best I've dealt with in this industry. No micromanaging is a big plus.

Cons

Nothing is outstandingly negative. I would prefer to not have to move to a larger building again :)

Keep the hiring standards up. Referrals have been very important, lets keep that up. More parties!

There are newer employer reviews for Nimble Storage