There are newer employer reviews for Nimble Storage

Smart people, great product, real team spirit

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nimble Storage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent technology and product management, very savvy leadership team, rapid growth. Company has targeted a huge market space (enterprise data storage) with a very innovative solution.

Cons

Usual downsides of start-up life: tons of work, very fast pace, little supervision. Company has made some planning errors (lack of infrastructure), but appears to be catching up.

Stay true to the values that got you this far.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Nimble Storage (View Most Recent)

Great Founders and Revolutionary Technology. Need to change administrative staff to honest and authentic people.

Current Employee - Engineer  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nimble Storage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Product Architecture is cool if you are engineer, great to sell if you are in sales and great to support if you are in support. Engeering team is high quality working on cool projects, sales team is best in class and pushing a hot product. Support features built into product show the insight of the founders and why customers love us. Their testimonials keep me going.

Cons

Changed admin leadership to group that is not of the original culture. Very self important and not authentic. Stuffing company reviews and making sure constructive dissent is not heard. CFO should learn to be humble like the founders are and that not all the employees are below him. We know he doesn't care to hear from us....but likes us around for parties to make him feel good.

Encourage a culture of transperancy. Nimble has hired the best in most functions and kept to a high standard. It has the potential to be great. Don't let a second rate admin team derail things.

general administrative supervisor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Nimble Storage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great collection of talent with "can do" attitudes. The investments that company is currently making in its infrastructure is benefiting customers and employees tremendously. Everyone is locked into the notion of "getting things done."

Cons

Requires lots of hours and energy due to rapid growth environment - not a bad thing in this economy!

Keep hiring super talent who also fit the company's current culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Nimble Storage

Worked for Nimble Storage? Contribute to the Community!