Nimsoft
www.nimsoft.com Campbell, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to be engaged with work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nimsoft

ProsSmart and wonderful people to work with. Compensation is at or above market rate. Solid product and engineering team. Overall great experience.

ConsLess of a work life balance early on, but things may have changed. Leadership changed a year after Nimsoft was acquired, which led to less excitement coming from the top.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be tough since the company has grown so much, but getting back into startup mode was one of the most exciting things at Nimsoft.

Too many changes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nimsoft

Pros: great benefits, compensation and "corporate" work structure Cons: not clear from leadership on direction of company, far removed… Advice to Senior Management: Get closer to the action at HQ and get a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay away from here!

I have been working at Nimsoft

Pros: High base salary and good benefits. Cons: Stay away from here, company is imploding. Advice to Senior Management: Management is dismal, especially sales leadership. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nimsoft.

Worked for Nimsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nimsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nimsoft CEO Christopher O’Malley. All reviews posted anonymously by Nimsoft employees.