Nina Footwear

Nothing Negative to say...but

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Nina Footwear

Pros

The flexibility is great and most people are very friendly. Benefits are great and the office is amazing, looks like what a NYO should like look. There is room for everyone to have their own space, large space at that. Bagel Friday's every friday. Everyone seems genuinly happy to be here.

Cons

There are some clique divisons, I hear people talking about others a lot. Not everyone is friendly. I have a few people that I socialize with, but not outside of work as much as I would like to.

Maybe make vacation time more flexible, or at least provide optional time during christmas off. We love to work here but it would be nice if we got SOME holidays off

7 Other Employee Reviews for Nina Footwear (View Most Recent)

Upper management is a mixed bag

Former Employee - Wholesale
    Former Employee - Wholesale

I worked at Nina Footwear full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great fashions, free shoes, average benefit package. I worked remotely and felt empowered to make my own decisions.

Cons

Upper management seems clueless. Their design program consists of throw enough sku's at em and something will stick.

They don't contribute to their employees 401K .

You laid off too many of the people who were producing sales and not enough dead wood in the office.

A lot of changes, not always for the good

I worked at Nina Footwear full-time

Pros

Family owned company. 401K, health insurance, full time.

Cons

A lot of staff turnovers lately.
    Management don't seem to know what they are doing or what direction they want to go in. Constantly changing ideas and concept of the brands.
    They have taken away all the little perks they used to offer like bagel Fridays, the highest raise you can get each year is 2%.

Know your customer base and stick with a concept of how you want the brand viewed. Hire new staff when other staff leave, don't put the work load off on other people and expect them to be ok with it.

There are newer employer reviews for Nina Footwear