Nintendo of America
www.nintendo.com Redmond, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Good job to pay the bills not for career potential

Bilingual Product Specialist (Former Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsFree meals during over time. Relaxed attitude. open door policy to talk to upper management within department to address concerns. Game play (if you like that sort of thing).

ConsStrict penny and time pincher attitude to everyday events including tardiness (one minute is late and if three occurrences pass during employment with no chance of rehire). Crass and demeaning immediate superiors.

Advice to Senior Managementa more professional attitude at work would be nice. some immediate superiors ought to be talked to about their constant cursing and poor / negative attitude concerning work, co-workers, clients, and contractors.

Accountant

Accountant (Former Employee)

I worked at Nintendo of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work environment and great perks. Cons: Some of the employees who have been there a while… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Consumer Service Representative

Consumer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I worked at Nintendo of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: Providing support for the greatest video game company ever! Talking to… Cons: There is very chance of getting hired and no room to grow within the company if you do. The training is minimal for a position… Advice to Senior Management: Respect and value the people who come to work at Nintendo. Provide opportunities for additional training… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nintendo of America.

Worked for Nintendo of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nintendo of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nintendo of America CEO Satoru Iwata. All reviews posted anonymously by Nintendo of America employees.