Nintendo of America

www.nintendo.com

Fun place, too much micro-managing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNintendo is generous with salary and benefits. Employee store discounts to consoles and hardware. Departments work as a team which makes long hours manageable. Loyal employees.

ConsParent headquarters mico-manages most marketing tactics. Spend most of your time explaining and justifying actions, instead of being innovative and agressive in the competitive video game industry. No work/life balance. Headquarters want to be cooperative but has difficulty trusting and allowing US subsidiary to be proactive.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the US subsidiary do their work and market in the style appropriate to our consumers. Move beyond finger pointing and finding scapegoats to making the best video games possible.

Great experience

I worked at Nintendo of America

Pros: Great company benefits. Good focus on staff development. Courses and/or classes were always… Cons: Processes put in place were done so with a large company (ie. Nintendo of America) in mind. For a company… Advice to Senior Management: - Great involvement /participation with the staff and staff activities. - Continue with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting Place to work,

I worked at Nintendo of America

Pros: They Treat the employees well. Good bonus plan Discounts on Nintendo products. Good… Cons: No clearly defined development path. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nintendo of America.

Worked for Nintendo of America? Contribute to the Community!