Nissan North America
www.nissanusa.com Franklin, TN 5000+ Employees

Nissan used to be a great company to work for, but that's all changed.

Franklin, TN

Pros* Attractive vehicle lease options (though changed recently for the worse)
* Ability to interact with global employees
* Ability to relocate to various locations in US and Globe (though reduced recently)

Cons* Cost cutting is the only thing we're good at thanks to Mr. Ghosn.
* Management's complete disregard for weakening employee morale. Benefit cuts, salary cuts, and lack of promotions are the only thing handed down from management these days.
* Minimal upward mobility unless you're an Ivy League grad with an MBA or have pulled the right strings with those that count

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to basics! We're a sales organization and need to act like it. The famous words "you have to spend money to make money" are never more prevalent.

This job requires mechanical and electrical proficiency. Knowledge of robotics and programming software are needed.

Maintenance Technician Journeyman (Former Employee)
    Smyrna, TN

I worked at Nissan North America

Pros: The pay is above par compared to other jobs in… Cons: Nissan has lost its focus when it comes to employee moral and strong leadership… Advice to Senior Management: Return to the days of listening to emplyees. They care about the success of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Coaching and mentoring your people

Nashville, TN

I have been working at Nissan North America

Pros: globally competitive company, well positioned Cons: big orginization, need to be familiar with how to find… Advice to Senior Management: feedback is important; try monthly one-on-ones in addition to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nissan North America.

Worked for Nissan North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nissan North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nissan North America CEO Carlos Ghosn. All reviews posted anonymously by Nissan North America employees.