Nissan
www.nissan-global.com Yokohama, Japan 5000+ Employees

One of the most unique automotive manufacture which has great accumulation of technology.

Associate (Former Employee)
Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I worked at Nissan full-time for more than 5 years

ProsPuts " Diversity" as a company's culture, thus much better than other Japanese companies to work for non-Japanese people.
Can work as a center of a global motor company. Heaven for those who love cars.

ConsHas open-culture than other Japanese companies, though still a Japanese company. In HQ, most of the people speak in Japanese (however, the company's official language is English). Most of the employees are Japanese (approx. 90%). Need to get used to Japanese culture in some extent.

Advice to Senior ManagementEV, GT-R, Mr. Ghosn... etc.. I think this company has many products and things which are second to none. However, still struggling at conveying publics about its presence. Maybe need to be more eager about enhancing the brand value. Why don't you think about changing the brand symbol first?

MNC plant with an idian attitude

Project Trainee In Trim and Chassis (Former Employee)
Chennai (India)

I worked at Nissan as an intern for less than a year

Pros: good salary and other benefits Cons: heavy working hours you should probably work in a plant of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

nice work place

Technician (Former Employee)
Chennai (India)

I worked at Nissan full-time for more than a year

Pros: workplace and co workers experience trainees Cons: no bonus increment is low and special holidays Advice to Senior Management: try to learn employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Nissan.

Worked for Nissan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nissan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn. All reviews posted anonymously by Nissan employees.