There are newer employer reviews for Nitro

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Nitro full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Laid back company
Great senior leadership
Work hard, play hard mentality
Excellent culture

Cons

Bring your A game – B players aren't welcome (I guess this could be a positive too)

reviews filtered by

Great culture with meaningful values (High Performance, Be Good, No Bullsh*t) and a great place to learn!

I have been working at Nitro full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nitro is unique in that it's rare to find a company that truly lives up to its core values. It's a really exciting time to be at the company too. We've just closed a round of funding, the product vision is more exciting than ever, and the team here are some of the best, most talented people I've ever worked with. There are also really great growth and career opportunities for those who are willing to put in the hard work to learn and move up. It also feels like everyone wants to be here, irrespective of their role, which I think speaks volumes.

Cons

Things are changing quickly as we scale and the company has definitely experienced growing pains, but it's all normal stuff and part of growing a business. It's a fast-paced work environment that's not for everyone but I find it very rewarding. Communication across departments could be better, but this has improved lately.

Advice to Management

Continue to protect the culture and our values, to develop talent and promote from within and be as transparent as possible about growth plans and the vision for the future. Keep up the great work!

2. Interview process for Enterprise AE Role

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Nitro full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Process was very straightforward and I was kept up to date about what was happening and next steps in the process at all times. Everyone who I dealt with was an ambassador for the company and the energy and positivity was most certainly a reason for my accepting the offer

Cons

None as such however it was quite a long process although reassuringly so. Really looking forward to getting started in Nitro!

There are newer employer reviews for Nitro