Nms Healthcare

www.nmshealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nms Healthcare

A great place to work!

I have been working at Nms Healthcare full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Management is very involved in the day to day. They help you get what you need to get things done. The company is always looking for areas of improvement. We are starting construction of a brand new pulmonary care unit soon!

Cons

None that I can remember right now. Salaries are very competitive and co-workers very friendly.

Keep it up!

3 Other Employee Reviews for Nms Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Proceed with caution.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Nms Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company does provide very good nursing care to the patients. The nurses are very dedicated. The company did put money into the activities budget, I do not know if that is still the case. The company was willing to take care of people that many other nursing facilities would not touch with a 10 foot pole.

Cons

There were many questions as to whether or not the company was within CMS regulations, or playing fast and loose with the rules as long as they did not get caught. If you have a licence or certification to protect, this is not the company for you. If you are not concerned about the rules, but just want to provide good care, and get good experience, this might be a good entry level job.

The company was very good to some employees. They took great advantage of many others. I agree with the other review that the owner was the problem.

Potential to be a great company...but the owner is in the way!

I worked at Nms Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Potential to learn about long term care industry. Innovative company with great ideas and some great employees.

Cons

One word...OWNER!!!! Ego the size of a mountain, the type of owner that if he owned a professional team would stay on the sidelines and coach the whole game and blame the losing season on everyone but himself! Money over patient care is a bad move that eventually costs more money!

Tell the owner what he needs to hear vs what he wants to hear. Otherwise you sell your soul!

There are newer employer reviews for Nms Healthcare