Nms Healthcare
www.nmshealthcare.com Hagerstown, MD

A great place to work!

ProsManagement is very involved in the day to day. They help you get what you need to get things done. The company is always looking for areas of improvement. We are starting construction of a brand new pulmonary care unit soon!

ConsNone that I can remember right now. Salaries are very competitive and co-workers very friendly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Potential to be a great company...but the owner is in the way!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nms Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Potential to learn about long term care industry. Innovative company… Cons: One word...OWNER!!!! Ego the size of a mountain, the type of owner that if he owned a professional team would stay on the sidelines and… Advice to Senior Management: Tell the owner what he needs to hear vs what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nms Healthcare.

Worked for Nms Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nms Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nms Healthcare CEO William Adams. All reviews posted anonymously by Nms Healthcare employees.