Noah's Bagels

www.noahs.com

Owner (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible schedule, good hours, meet lots of great people. Opportunity for personal growth. Experience running a legitimate business in a retail environment.

ConsCorporate management felt that they knew better than anyone else what was best for their franchisees. Never took into consideration suggestions from the people in the trenches. Menu was too large, food costs too high, support was minimal.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your franchisees. They are the ones that are out there every day working the system. If they are telling you something isn't working, help them fix it. Stop being a follower and start being a leader in the QSR category.

Great company, but too many changes in the past two years

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Noah's Bagels

Pros: Excellent benefits Upper management great to work with Can't beat the work hours (well sometimes) Management… Cons: inconsistent communication between marketing and stores brand merging issues causing product… Advice to Senior Management: Please look closely to the financials before moving all of Noah's into the Einstein brand. Noah's… More

Great Job, but management was severely lacking which made for a very chaotic work environment.

Regional Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Noah's Bagels full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The pay was decent for what was expected and the… Cons: Management, Management, Management. Too much politics and not enough promotion… Advice to Senior Management: Take notice of the talent that is on the team and embrace it. Too many good people moved on to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Noah's Bagels.

Worked for Noah's Bagels? Contribute to the Community!