Noah's Bagels

Stay away if possible

Current Employee - General Manager in Madison, WI
Current Employee - General Manager in Madison, WI

I have been working at Noah's Bagels

Pros

Consistent pay check, decent health benefits, reasonable hours for a restaurant operations, good entail concept, middle management growth obtainable for most

Cons

long hours, ever changing bonus plan to eliminate as much payouts as possible, the consent changing in direction of company, poor management and planning, corporate office is discontented with employees and customers.

do your market research before bringing change, learn how to execute roll outs with more consideration to production, increase numbers allocated to labor expense

26 Other Employee Reviews for Noah's Bagels (View Most Recent)

Overall, a good place to work

I worked at Noah's Bagels

Pros

the other employees were great, most of the managers were very nice, and i loved talking to the customers. it was just a pretty laid-back job.

Cons

pays minimum wage to starting employees, no matter previous experience.
    usually schedules too few hours to employees.
    expected 2 employees to close and clean everything up within 45 minutes-1 hour....making everything a little rushed at closing.

i think everything is pretty decent there, but maybe schedule people enough hours, and not just like 8 hours a week.

Horrible job!

Current Employee - Shift Leader
    Current Employee - Shift Leader

I have been working at Noah's Bagels

Pros

-Brainless work
    -Time off often granted
    I'm a long time employee and other than the two things above I have no other positive things to say about Noah's...I don't even know why I'm still working for such a horrible corporation.

Cons

-Very uneducated employees that do not care about anyone at all
    -Horrible communication between managers and also their superiors
    -Bad pay
    -Raises hardly ever given
    Overall this company shows complete disregard for all employees including management and treats you like you are worthless

Maybe if you treated your employees like humans your business would actually perform well. Managers have horrible training and have no idea how to do their job but obviously you don't know how either.

There are newer employer reviews for Noah's Bagels