Noah's Bagels
www.einsteinnoah.com Lakewood, CO 5000+ Employees

good old boys club

General Manager (Former Employee)
Fremont, CA

I worked at Noah's Bagels

Prosgreat product
keeps up with time with changes in product

Consonce you build a store's reputation, mngmt come in and pushed you out. puts ou in a store that will close son, brings in friend and works in area of store you built up.
frabricates documents in employee files. Always check your - it's our right.

Advice to Senior Managementstop playing games and give people credit for what they contribute. don't put good people in stores that are on the brink of closure.

Stay away if possible

General Manager (Current Employee)
Madison, WI

I have been working at Noah's Bagels

Pros: Consistent pay check, decent health benefits, reasonable hours for a… Cons: long hours, ever changing bonus plan to eliminate as much payouts as possible, the consent changing… Advice to Senior Management: do your market research before bringing change, learn how to execute roll… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, a good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Noah's Bagels

Pros: the other employees were great, most of the managers were very nice, and… Cons: pays minimum wage to starting employees, no matter previous experience. usually schedules too few hours to employees. expected 2… Advice to Senior Management: i think everything is pretty decent there, but maybe schedule… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Noah's Bagels.

Worked for Noah's Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Noah's Bagels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Noah's Bagels CEO Jeff O'Neill. All reviews posted anonymously by Noah's Bagels employees.