There are newer employer reviews for Nobel Biocare

CAD/CAM Programmer

Current Employee - CAM Operator in Mahwah, NJ
Current Employee - CAM Operator in Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at Nobel Biocare

Pros

The facility is spotless. My co workers are great. the commute is short for me. They provide free beverages. Overall, it's a great place.

Cons

The company is cheap compared to other employers I have worked for. I believe this is because they are foreign owned and do not understand the cost of living in the USA.

You have a hard time finding skilled manufacuring emplolyees because your pay scale is 40% below other companies such as Osteonics, and other competing BIO manufacturing companies. Loosten up your wallet and pay a decent livable wage and you will get better employees.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Nobel Biocare (View Most Recent)

Nobel Biocare, a strong and pleasant company to work for.

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Yorba Linda, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Yorba Linda, CA

I have been working at Nobel Biocare

Pros

It is a very pleasant place to work. The workplace is very comfortable. Management is fair and accomidating. Their doors are always open, even though they many be physically closed. Health and Medical benefits are excelent. The work load and management's expectations are very reasonable.

Cons

Compensation tends to be limited. Previous CEO tended to lean towards the stock holder, not the employees. This lead to some ill feelings by many of the employees. Sales increase drastically under previous CEO, yet little of that growth made it's way down to the average employee. New CEO has taken the reigns at a tough time and more time will be needed to make a proper assesment of his tenure.

Take the customer's feed back and work with it. Seek input from the people on the front lines. Though customer support is speaking to the customer base, little of their insight is sought by senior management.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Sales Administrator in Yorba Linda, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Administrator in Yorba Linda, CA

I have been working at Nobel Biocare

Pros

Great company to work for. Many opportunities for advancement.

Cons

The many shifts and radical restructuring the company has initiated in the past seven years or so.

Senior Manager was overall pleasant to work with and very accomodating

There are newer employer reviews for Nobel Biocare