enjoyable

Current Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities

Pros

To have love and care of the children is very rewarding, watching them grow, explore, try new things and learn every day.

Cons

Working with a diverse geroup of women who all think they have the answers and know just a tad bit more then the next.

be around more to watch and see what is really going om and who is doing what is required of them

Other Reviews for Nobel Learning Communities

Overall, good place to start out in educational field.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Nobel Learning Communities

Pros

Friendly Staff and parents. Fun events for staff to participate in.

Cons

Low pay, Expensive benefits and reviews rarely happen.

Fight for higher pay for your employees

Unfair treatment after telling them I was leaving.

Former Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Shorewood, IL
    Former Employee - Lead Teacher in Shorewood, IL

I worked at Nobel Learning Communities

Pros

Working with the Children and to co-teachers for the most part are very awesome and great source of ideas and networking.

Cons

The Principal and Vice Principal have very low communication skills with the staff regarding when new children will be joining the class. At one point I got told the morning before the child started. On discovery days, I never was informed when to expect the child and parent/s. As a teacher I started as a new Infant teacher and was jostled around for about a month when they moved up the children I was helping teach, both me and the teacher that had been there for a while did not know when they were doing transitions or when the children would come back to our room, neither did we know when I would be pulled out because of low numbers or she would be sent home.

Another thing is when I did the right thing by giving them two weeks notice they began to treat me unfairly. All that I ask is that I be treated fairly with the same courtesy as any teacher that is staying that means getting my hours, not more, not less. Each day this week of my first week of my two week notice I have been sent home early. In two cases they have not had enough courage to tell me themselves my co-teacher had to come in and tell me. I have been sent home three days three hours early and one day an hour early. I guess I will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow, I think numbers are low and I will be home all day, in that case I will be very upset.

Open up communication, don't treat your teachers like they are replaceable at any second and you will have more continuity of staff. Encourage education by offering raises for education. Become non-corporate(I don't believe that Childcare Places should be owned by large corporations).

There are newer employer reviews for Nobel Learning Communities.

Worked for Nobel Learning Communities? Contribute to the Community!